The local address myrouter.local and also be used for resetting the Linksys routers. here we are explaining the steps that you will need to follow if you want to reset using the myrouter.local address. Remember, you can also call us any time using the Toll Free Number 1800-603-4024 and you can directly talk to our experts and discuss your issues with our team members.
Resetting the Linksys Router using the Address myrouter.local
- Take an Ethernet cable and connect one end with the Linksys router and connect another end to the computer system that will be used for the configurations for the Linksys routers.
- Open the web browser and fill the local address myrouter.local in the address bar.
- Press enter key.
- Fill the login details for the Linksys router login.
- After the successful login select the option “Administrative”.
- Find the option “Factory Default”.
- Select the option “Restore Factory Default” option.
These are the simple steps you will need to follow if you want to reset the Linksys router using the local address myrouter.local address. All the steps are very simple or you can also call at the Toll Free Number 1-800-603-4024 and talk directly with the experts. All the team members are well trained and well qualified so that they can handle any kind of issues regarding the Linksys routers.