It becomes really annoying when you are in between of your important work call or any specific download and your Internet starts dropping. Nowadays each one of us uses the internet for our important works. And there occurs the problem of Internet dropping down.
Luckily there are some steps you can use to enhance your internet connection performance which is mentioned in the given blog. Follow the step to step guide and you can fix your problem easily.
Use the below-given steps to resolve the issue of your internet dropping down:
- With the help of power cycle: When the connection you are using starts dropping, the power cycle can resolve these issues very easily. You need to shut down your computer, router or modem. Now, on the power supply in order of the first modem then router and at last your computer. The power button of your modem or router is in the backside.
- Update the Network adapter software: In case you are having the outdated version of your Network adapter software. You need to update the software and fix the issue. To update the software you need to download the latest driver from the manufacturer site or from the network adapter’s site. Or you can automatically do it with drive easy.
- Download the drive easy and install it. Drive easy will automatically detect your system and will find the correct drivers.
- Now, run your driver easy and press the ‘scan now’ button.
- To automatically download press the ‘update’ button present near to flagged Wi-Fi driver and then you can manually install it.
- Reboot your computer after updating the adapter software so that it can make the new driver resolve the problems.
- You can also check your wireless power setting: If the network card is shut down to save the power it will also cause the issue for your internet connection. To check the setting of your network card, follow the steps given below:
- Press the window logo key + R key on your keyboard to open the Run box.
- Now, enter devmgmt.msc in the box and press enter.
- Search and expand network adapter dialog and right click on your Network card choose ‘properties.’
- When the window pops up, click on the ‘power management’ tab. Check that ‘Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power’ button is unchecked. In case it is checked, uncheck it and click on ‘ok’ to save your settings.
- You can also check for the Wi-Fi radio signals: If you are facing the problem of your Internet dropping down then you need to check for the radio signals your network is getting from the electronic devices placed nearby. In case you cannot switch the signals off you can change the location of your device.
- Network overload: You need to check that there is no network overload. Like if you and your whole family are connected to the same wireless network. Then there can be problems like your videos stop playing, you have to reload the page. This causes the network overload and the internet connection to starts dropping.
Thus, above are the tips you can take to help resolve your problem of Internet dropping down. For further information or you need to talk to us you can call us on our toll- free number.