We used to take lot of work from our single router without thinking for a minute that they are not supposed to keep on for long period of time. Still we have many tricks to take work from our routers simply by plugging them out & again on them which we called power cycling. Rebooting router fixes internet connection & improves slow moving connections & resolve wireless issues. So Rebooting is beneficial for internet, now we will learn how to reboot Linksys Wi-Fi router with the help of Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Login & Linksys Cloud Account.
- Navigate through web browser & enter for Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Login, IP address or Default address myrouter.local into the web browser address bar & press enter.
- Look for routing panel in Router Settings & click on Troubleshooting.
- Next click on Diagnostics tag.
- Time to click on Reboot Link.
- Click on yes On Important pop up window.
- Also check time to time light on the router is blinking or not? If it is blinking it means router is under process.
If there is any problem while doing Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Login or any step of rebooting your router you feel you need any kind of advice then simply call on router login support team on toll free number any time any day.