Updating the latest available firmware for the Linksys routers is always advisable because you can experience the positive boost in the overall working capacity of the router after installing the available firmware for the Linksys routers. Here we are explaining the steps you will need to follow if you want to update the latest available firmware for the Linksys routers. You can also call at our Toll Free Number 1-800-603-4024 any time you need help for the Linksys router issues.
Steps to Download the Latest Available Firmware for the Linksys Router
Here we are explaining the steps regarding downloading the firmware updates available for the Linksys routers. you will be capable to upload the firmware updates for the Linksys router only using the local address that is registered with the Linksys routers.
- Open the default web browser you are using.
- Fill the local address 192.168.1.1 in the address bar and simply press the enter key.
- Here you will need to fill the login details for the Linksys routers.
- After filling the login details you have to go for the “SETUP” option.
- Select the option “DOWNLAOD”.
- Search for the “FIRMWARE” updations.
- Fill the model number of the Linksys router you are using and check for the latest firmware available for your Linksys router.
- Download the firmware update file and save at the desired location in your computer like you can save the file at the desktop.
These are the steps you will need to follow if you want to download the latest available firmware for your Linksys router. Following steps are used to reflect the downloaded firmware updations to your Linksys router. Steps for updating the firmware for Linksys router are also very easy to perform but at any point you need help, simply dial the Toll Free Number 1800-603-4024 and discuss your issues directly with the experts.
- Open the web browser and fill the local address 192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
- Next,press the enter key and here you will be required to fill the login details for the Linksys router login.
- After filling the login details you can go for the Linksys router setup page.
- Then,Go for the “Connectivity” option.
- Search for the firmware updations option.
- Now,click on the browse option and select the file you have just save at the desktop of your computer system.
- After uploading the file, click on the option “Update”.
These are the simple steps to update the latest firmware for your Linksys router and make sure to reboot the Linksys router after updating the firmware. Rebooting the Linksys router will help the router to reconfigure the new settings for the smooth working.